At ATS Targets, safety and quality are a priority to everything that we implement and build. So, we understand that safety and quality foster the confidence that your tactical team needs during your training exercises. That is why we created our VULCAN ™ Flexible Ballistic Curtains. Manufactured from high-density, vulcanized rubber material, they promote safety and quality.
Moreover, VULCAN ™ Flexible Ballistic Curtains have blastwave suppression systems capabilities. So, they have a wide variety of uses. To illustrate, consider the following unique applications:
- Use as back splatter in front of bullet traps.
- Also, use as shrapnel protection for personnel and shoothouse walls.
- It can provide layered protection when hung in front of critical infrastructure.
- Use as shoothouse and range anti-ricochet flooring.
- Each panel measures 3/8-in. by 48-in. by 96-in. and weighs 80 lbs. for easy handling.
- With a pebble textured surface on the “facing side” and a flat surface on the “backside,” the VULCAN™ rubber sheet is easily mounted to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete.
- When used as flooring, it provides traction and ballistic protection all-in-one product.
- For your convenience, this product is under GSA contract.
Please note: Typically shipped via freight truck. If you need a liftgate, please let us know before shipment. Shipping, not included. The cost varies by shipping location. Also, we integrate the estimate in the formal (non-auto generated) quote.