Originally designed for blastwave suppression systems, Vulcan™ flexible ballistic curtains have found additional uses as ballistic curtains to prevent:
- Back splatter in front of bullet traps.
- Shrapnel protection for personnel and shoot house walls.
- Layered protection by being hung in front of critical infrastructure.
- Shoothouse and range anti-ricochet flooring.
- Each panel measures 3/8″x48″x96″ and weighs 80 lbs. for easy handling.
- With a pebble textured surface on the “facing side” and a flat surface on the “back side”, the VULCAN™ rubber sheet is easily mounted to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete. When used for flooring it provides traction and ballistic protection all-in-one product.
- The panel is not designed to stop or encapsulate bullets, but rather to stop the ricochet and backs=platter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
Note: Typically shipped via freight (truck). If a lift gate is needed please let us know prior to shipment. Shipping is not included and the cost varies by shipping location. An estimate will be included in the formal (non-auto generated) quote.