At ATS Targets, we recognize how important safety is for you and your team for all of your training exercises. That is why we created our high-quality VULCAN ™ Anti-Ricochet Ballistic Panels. Manufactured from high-density, vulcanized rubber material, our industry-leading VULCAN ™ Anti-Ricochet Ballistic Panels provide a safeguard so that you can train with peace of mind. It is important to realize that the panels do not stop or encapsulate bullets. Rather, they stop the ricochet and back splatter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
The VULCAN™ Anti-Ricochet Ballistic Panels include the following unique features:
- Each panel measures 24-in. by 24-in. by 2-in. and weighs 48 lbs. for easy handling.
- Easily mount VULCAN™ rubber panels to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete.
- Panels feature flat, paintable surfaces.
- All VULCAN™ ballistic panels can incorporate either our proprietary Safety-Seam™ or Flip-Lok™, which sharply reduces the possibility of an errant round passing through the “common seam” between panels.
- All VULCAN™ ballistic panels come from the same high-density, vulcanized recycled rubber compounds as found in the ATS VULCAN™ ballistic encapsulation blocks.
Please note: Typically shipped via freight truck. If you need a liftgate, please let us know before shipment. Shipping, not included. The cost varies by shipping location. We integrate the estimate in the formal (non-auto generated) quote.