The ATS VULCAN™ anti-ricochet ballistic rubber panel for use in shooting ranges and shoothouses.
- Each panel measures 24″x24″x2″ and weighs 48 lbs. for easy handling.
- With a textured surface (diamond pattern) on the “facing side” and a flat surface on the “back side”, the VULCAN™ rubber panel is easily mounted to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete.
- The panel is not designed to stop or encapsulate bullets, but rather to stop the ricochet and backsplatter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
- All Vulcan™ ballistic panels can incorporate either our proprietary “Safety-Seam” or “Flip-Lok” which sharply reduces the possibility of an errant round passing through the “common seam” between panels.
- All Vulcan™ ballistic panels are manufactured from the same high density, vulcanized recycled rubber compounds as found in the ATS VULCAN™ ballistic encapsulation blocks.