The ATS VULCAN™ anti-ricochet ballistic rubber panel for use in shooting ranges and shoothouses.
- Each panel measures 24″x24″x2″ and weighs 48 lbs. for easy handling.
- With a textured surface (diamond pattern) on the “facing side” and a flat surface on the “back side”, the VULCAN™ rubber panel is easily mounted to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete.
- The panel is not designed to stop or encapsulate bullets, but rather to stop the ricochet and backsplatter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
- All Vulcan™ ballistic panels can incorporate either our proprietary “Safety-Seam” or “Flip-Lok” which sharply reduces the possibility of an errant round passing through the “common seam” between panels.
- All Vulcan™ ballistic panels are manufactured from the same high density, vulcanized recycled rubber compounds as found in the ATS VULCAN™ ballistic encapsulation blocks.
Note: Typically shipped via freight (truck). If a lift gate is needed please let us know prior to shipment. Shipping is not included and the cost varies by shipping location. An estimate will be included in the formal (non-auto generated) quote.