With the ATS UTC (Universal Target Control) software package, any standard Windows computer can be quickly configured to operate any qualification or tactical range. With either hardwired or wireless capability, the laptop or tablet PC can run manual, timed and/or programmed courses of fire. These same courses can also be quickly downloaded into the handheld PTX series of wireless target controllers including the classic handheld PTX-600, PTX-2000, or the new Android App tablet driven PTX-TAB.
- Includes download cable.
- Includes software via download, USB flash drive, or CD ROM.
- Industry leading ease-of-use.
- Save programs to PTX series of wireless target controllers, or run in live-mode with PTX-USB desktop transmitter.
- Includes software updates for 1 year.
- Shown on Microsoft Surface Pro tablet PC. Options to purchase UTC software pre-installed on Microsoft Surface Pro, standard laptop, or Panasonic Toughbook. Secure TAA compliant options for Windows (PC and mouse included) and Android available. Call for details – (651) 429-8091.