Live Fire Permanent (MOUT) Shoot Houses feature:
- Turnkey design and build shoothouses.
- 12 “Off The Shelf” Shoothouse design packages, ready for immediate fabrication and installation.
- 1, 2, and 3 stories available with stair clearing towers.
- Vulcan® anti-ricochet ballistic panels mounted on 1/2″, 500 brinell steel wall panels. (see demonstration)
- Instant Bond™for quick panel installation & replacement; no glue or curing time required.
- No special tools; no welding required; quick assembly anywhere.
- Ballistic rubber panels and blocks sustain thousands of 5.56 & 7.62 high velocity live fire rounds.
- Modular stair clearing towers.
- Ideal for building clearing, convoy protection, anti-sniper, combined arms, Hogan’s Alleys, & MOUT training exercises.
- A SAFER product. No common seams. Our proprietary Safety Seam™ (patent pending) ballistic rubber wall panels and CornerGards™ eliminate common seams for bullets to pass through.
- Reduced ballistic buildup. Our proprietary Projectile Absorption Space System (PASS)™ behind each panel sharply reduces the shrapnel buildup behind wall panels. (see demonstration)
- No maintenance. Vulcan® recycled rubber eliminates UV product deterioration without any maintenance.
- No glue; No mess; No heat; No curing time required; No wall prep; No hassle. Our Instant Bond™ installation system makes quicker installations; eliminates time consuming and costly wall panel re-locations.
- All Vulcan® live fire ballistic rubber protection systems (walls, blocks, flooring, and curtains) are waterproof, temperature insensitive, UV resistant, more dense with uniform texture throughout.
Summing up: All these features translate into Vulcan® live fire ballistic rubber protection systems being higher quality products with superior ballistic encapsulation properties, superior product longevity, less maintenance, superior product field performance and less environmental impact.