At ATS Targets, we recognize the need for more urban combat training facilities. That is why live-fire shoothouses are vital for training your team in a realistic setting. So, our Permanent MOUT Shoothouses are ideal for Hogan’s Alleys and MOUT training exercises. In addition, they come with stair clearing towers and with up to 3 stories available.
Furthermore, our Permanent MOUT Shoothouses are equipped with VULCAN™ live-fire ballistic rubber protection systems. In the final analysis, they are high quality, safe, and efficient.
- All VULCAN™ live-fire ballistic rubber protection systems (walls, blocks, flooring, and curtains) are waterproof, temperature stable, UV resistant, and denser with a uniform texture.
- VULCAN™ anti-ricochet ballistic panels mounted on ½’, 500 Brinell steel wall panels.
- Our proprietary Projectile Absorption Space System (PASS) behind each panel sharply reduces the shrapnel buildup behind wall panels.
- VULCAN™ ballistic rubber panels and blocks can endure thousands of 5.56 and 7.62 high-velocity live-fire rounds.
- Our Safety-Seam™ ballistic rubber wall panels and CornerGards™ eliminate common seams for bullets to penetrate.
- Turnkey design to quickly assemble shoothouses.
- COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) shoothouse design packages, ready for immediate installation. A customizable option is also available.
- Instant Bond™ enables quick panel installation and replacement.