Introducing the ATS go anywhere/train anywhere ruggedized MT-72 Rover Moving Target. Comparable to our MT-74 Ranger Moving Target, the MT-72 is a robotic 2WD moving target system. For this reason, it is designed to add a real-life environment that your tactical team might encounter in the field. So, the MT-72 Rover Moving Target system is ideal for off-road backcountry training. And it has either a stand-alone option or can be mounted on a movable/reconfigurable track. Above all, the MT-72 is versatile, portable, and high quality. In light of that, the MT-72 showcases the following unique features:
- Turns on a 360° radius
- Optional mounts for surveillance cameras, IED search and destroy missions, portable lighting systems, mobile phones (for hostage negotiations), fireback and pyro systems, etc.
- Ideal for use on improved range sites, Hogan’s Alleys, UACs, MOUTs, combat villages, sniper training, unimproved pathways and roadways, and limited undulating terrain
- Target mounts for military E, F, IVAN, Manikin Mike 3DHT, steel-reactive plates, and standard law enforcement target backers
- Optional electronic hit reactive target function
- Weighs 59 lbs.
- Low profile 28-in. by 26-in. by 10-in. footprint
- Wireless Variable Speed Control.
- Maximum Effective Range: up to 1000 meters line of sight.
- Wireless free-wheeling or track-mounted (for repetitive courses) target control.
- Runs straight-line courses at speeds up to 15 feet per second
- Variable forward, pause, and reverse speed control
- Ruggedized, all-steel construction
- All steel gearing
- Field serviceable with “plug and play” components
- All-weather performance
- MTBC: 4 hours + with 4-12 volt, 7.5AH solid-state rechargeable batteries
- Easy battery replacement for extended run times
Finally, the MT-72 comes with a tracker guide wheel to follow customer-designed track layouts and a free-wheeling guide wheel for dynamic training courses. Since the MT-72 is a COTS product, it is also low-cost. In addition, it is under GSA contract.