ATS Targets’ live-fire Modular (MOBILE) Shoothouses are unique for two reasons. Firstly, they have the potential for future expansion. And secondly, they enable rapid reconfiguration. So, they are ideal for building single and multiple modules. In particular, our MOBILE shoothouses can create Hogan’s Alleys, urban streetscapes, villages, and even entire city blocks.
At ATS Targets, we recognize that protection is the peace of mind your team needs during training exercises. That is why our Modular (MOBILE) Shoothouses are equipped with VULCAN™ live-fire ballistic rubber protection systems. In addition, they are available with indoor and outdoor clearing towers. Above all, our Modular (MOBILE) Shoothouses are high quality, safe, and versatile.
- Our exclusive Projectile Absorption Space System (PASS) behind each panel sharply reduces the shrapnel buildup behind every ballistic panel and steel wall panels.
- 100% waterproof, temperature insensitive, UV resistant––VULCAN™ ballistic rubber panels are maintenance-free.
- No auxiliary traps are required since every VULCAN™ ballistic rubber wall is a bullet trap.
- Our VULCAN™ ballistic rubber walls, flooring, ceilings, curtains, and CornerGards™ create 360° live-fire safe environments.
- Our Safety Seam™ ballistic rubber wall panels and CornerGards™ eliminate common seam gaps for bullets to penetrate.
- VULCAN™ ballistic rubber panels and blocks can endure thousands of 5.56 and 7.62 high-velocity live-fire rounds.
- Meets up-to-date live-fire training requirements.
- Our Modular (MOBILE) Shoothouse has a unique “floating foundation” design.
- Set up an ATS Modular (MOBILE) Shoothouse anywhere in the world on level ground.
- Portable walls make it easy to reconfigure interior and exterior wall layouts.
- Streamlined field assembly procedures and proprietary hardware enable quick configuration of a 4-room shoothouse with a central hallway in a single day.
- Our Modular (MOBILE) Shoothouse is ideal for any mission. For example, it is ideal for:
- Building clearing
- Convoy protection exercises
- Combined arms exercises
- MOUT training.