Created exclusively by ATS Targets, Manikin Mike ™ is an innovative 3D Target Simulator. We developed Manikin Mike™ for MOUT training facilities and shoothouses to provide a realistic setting for tactical teams. Manikin Mike™ is a 3D human figure target that adds realism to street combat training scenarios (e.g., urban warfare). We are confident that Manikin Mike™ can enhance your tactical combat training.
For this reason, Manikin Mike™ is life-like. He comes equipped with a 360° swivel head, articulated joints, adjustable arms, legs, and hands. Your team can reconfigure his fingers to stay in place and even hold objects.
Also, Manikin Mike™ is high-quality material. So he is resilient. That is why he can endure thousands of high-velocity rounds. He is weather-resistant too. So he is temperature insensitive, water repellent, UV resistant. And he is eco-friendly. He is non-polluting and a recyclable product.
Our Manikin Mike ™ 3D Target Simulator offers the following features:
- No tools are required.
- Estimated time to install (5 minutes).
- No maintenance is required.
- Easily accessible hollow head and torso cavities and “pass-through” arteries for fiber optics, acoustical, or hardwired electronic hit sensing systems.
- No moving parts.
- Capability with ATS Targets’ hit-sensing system to make it reactive.
- Multi-use options available:
- Manikin Mike™ can also enhance tactical exercise training with our Permanent MOUT Shoothouses or Modular MOBILE Shoothouses.