The M-145 “Renegade” Moving Target System is a multi-mission moving platform. So, it has unlimited uses, such as cargo carrying, remote surveillance, and hostage negotiations. The M-145 “Renegade” all-wheel-drive moving target system features:
- Manikin Mike™ hit reactive 3DHT Target with stop or stop/drop capability.
- 24-volt battery charging system.
- Handheld 2.4 GHz “pistol grip” wireless transmitter (range to 1,000 meters).
- Built with a lightweight aluminum construction (45 lbs.).
- It has a low profile (7″ platform deck).
- Conveniently portable, it fits in a car trunk.
- It spans a 360° radius.
- Quick, highly maneuverable, with running man speeds up to 10 feet per second.
- It can imitate any running pattern (e.g., “doglegs,” circles, eights, “S” curves, or straightaways).
- It runs great on concrete, asphalt, gravel, grass, and light terrain.
- Versatile, you can replace the Manikin Mike™ with paper or plastic 3D targets, including 3D animal targets (e.g., running boar, bear, deer, coyote).