At ATS Targets, we recognize that your tactical team wants to go the distance in marksmanship training. And we also understand that if you aim to cultivate your skills as a sharpshooter, accuracy and precision are paramount. That is why we created the Long-Range Sniper Target (PT-68). It is a great choice to incorporate into all of your long-range marksmanship training.
Our Long-Range Sniper Target (PT-68) is part of the ATS “PT” series of programmable hit reactive target systems. That means that it seamlessly integrates with the ATS PT-68 HD, the ATS PT-61 Series of targets, the ATS PTX-600, the PT-600 Bluetooth™, the PTX-2000 rugged handheld transmitters, and tablet interfaces, and with all ATS Targets UTC software.
Moreover, the PT-68 includes the following unique features:
- Man-portable, compact, and weighs 32 lbs. (lifter)
- Low profile footprint (16-in. by 24-in. by 30-in.) for ease of relocation
- The standard PT-68 can lift a maximum of 40 lbs.
- The PT-68 HD can lift a maximum of 70 lbs.
- Lifts rifle-grade steel silhouettes, bullseye plates, and Manikin Mike™ 3DHTs within 2–4 seconds
- Standard auto-reset feature
- Optional programmable electronic hit-reactive target feature
- Optional wireless, programmable control; 600 meters standard; up to 2000 meters
For your convenience, the PT-68 is under GSA Contract.