Advanced Training Systems, Inc. (ATS) introduces the IMTS-15, Infantry Moving Target System with remote LOMAH* scoring capability. Mounted on a wireless, remote controlled moving platform, the IMTS-15 features the highly dependable PT-61 wireless tactical target system, along with the capability to add a LOMAH remote scoring system. In addition, the PT-61 portable tactical target system can be operated “off line” by wireless remote control as a stand alone stationary tactical target with or without a LOMAH remote scoring system. Product features include:
• Programmable, remote controlled moving target scenarios.
• Variable speed range from a creep to 20 feet per second.
• Either standard pop up or Bi-Directional (for decision making) surprise target configurations.
• Remote electronic hit scoring standard on all PT-61 target systems.
• Accurate LOMAH (out to 1,000 meters) remote scoring system.
• Mobile LOMAH scoring system monitor for visual verification of each shot at each shooting position.
• Central computer control or handheld wireless micro-processor target control.
• Low price.
• LOMAH remote scoring systems powered by Oakwood Controls Corporation, York, PA.