Introducing the FLEXI-B, 180° pneumatic turning target system for combined qualification & tactical firearms training. This system can show face, edge, or back; creating dynamic and stressful target practice. It can be used simply for qualification, but can also be used to train for stressful real life situations as it can be programmed to perform new, dynamic, and stressful cycles. The FLEXI-B pneumatic target system allows individual control of each target position. Each target has its own pneumatic cylinder which operates independently of the other targets. This means the Rangemaster can program each to turn independently at different face times and different delay times, providing precision target control either by using independent manual switching devices, solid state timing or computer control. Targets may be sequenced individually, in series, or simultaneously at the touch of a single button.
The FLEXI 90B target system features:
- The FLEXI 90B bi-directional pneumatic target can face either 90 or 180 left or right of center.
- Each target turns independently.
- Target controls allow single control of each individual target position, control of all target positions simultaneously.
- Manual switching, variable solid-state timing, laptop computer, or handheld wireless target control options available.
- All steel pedestal stands with built-in bullet protection and secondary splatter control systems.
- Rugged, industrial grade pneumatic components with dual air flow speed controls and push-to-connect air fittings for trouble free operation & low maintenance.
- Designed for operation in high humidity, dry desert heat and a variety of adverse climatic conditions.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Two different target systems (tactical and qualification) built into the same piece of target equipment..
- Heavy duty, industrial grade pneumatic components including dual air flow speed controls and quick connect push-to-connect air fittings for reliable field performance every time.
- All weather construction designed for operation in high humidity, wet environments; temperature insensitive to heat and snow; down range electronics protected by waterproof, gasketed steel enclosures.
- Programmable control of EACH TARGET position utilizing either your computer or and ATS provided laptop or tablet PC.
- Choice of permanent, semi-permanent or portable installation configurations.
- Optional wireless control system with standard 600 meter up to 2000 meter range.