Introducing the ARR-1 Advanced Reactive Range pneumatic reactive steel target system for tactical firearms training. Developed for the United States military, this system can present targets in half-second increments. Therefore, this creates dynamic and stressful target practice that drives speed and accuracy.
The ARR-1 Advanced Reactive Range pneumatic target system enables fully programmable individual control of each target position. So, each target has a pneumatic cylinder. Each one operates independently of the other ones. In fact, the Rangemaster can program each target to present and hide autonomously at different face times, as well as different delay times. In other words, that provides precision target control in two ways. Firstly, by using a wireless handheld tablet. Secondly, by computer control. Moreover, targets may be sequenced individually, in a series, or simultaneously at the touch of a single button.
ARR-1 target system includes the following features:
- 3/8″ AR500 target plates.
- 1/2″ or 3/4″ Rugged powder-coated AR500 silhouette plates.
- Yellow zinc plated target mechanisms for lasting durability.
- All steel pedestal stands with angled steel deflection plates for built-in bullet protection of equipment.
- Secondary back splatter control against misdirected rounds.
- Heavy-duty, industrial-grade pneumatic components, including dual airflow speed controls and quick-connect push-to-connect air fittings for reliable field performance every time.
- All-weather construction design:
- Operates in high humidity and wet environments.
- Temperature is insensitive to heat and snow.
- Waterproof downrange electronics, protected with gasket steel enclosures.
- Made with pride in the USA.