The ATS non-vulcanized anti-ricochet ballistic rubber panel for use in shooting ranges and shoothouses.
- Each panel measures 24″x24″x2″ and weighs 36 lbs. for easy handling.
- Standard rubber panel is easily mounted to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete.
- The panel is not designed to stop or encapsulate bullets, but rather to stop the ricochet and backsplatter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
- Available with ribbed acoustic texture.
- ATS standard ballistic panels are manufactured from recycled rubber held together by high-quality polyurethane binders proven to last.