The ATS non-vulcanized anti-ricochet ballistic rubber panel for use in shooting ranges and shoothouses.
- Each panel measures 24″x24″x2″ and weighs 36 lbs. for easy handling.
- Standard rubber panel is easily mounted to existing walls constructed of steel, wood, and concrete.
- The panel is not designed to stop or encapsulate bullets, but rather to stop the ricochet and backsplatter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
- Available with ribbed acoustic texture.
- ATS standard ballistic panels are manufactured from recycled rubber held together by high-quality polyurethane binders proven to last.
Note: Typically shipped via freight (truck). If a lift gate is needed please let us know prior to shipment. Shipping is not included and the cost varies by shipping location. An estimate will be included in the formal (non-auto generated) quote.