The ATS Targets’ Vulcan©, fully-vulcanized anti-ricochet ballistic rubber panels backed by 3/8″, 1/2″, or 2/4″ galvanized AR500 ballistic plate ensures the safety of your personnel and your equipment.
- Standard panel assemblies are 30″ tall and 8′ long but available in any custom height or length.
- ATS Targets Vulcan© 2″ panels in standard, Safety-Seam™, or Flip-Lok™.
- The ballistic rubber portion of this panel is not designed to stop or encapsulate bullets, but rather to stop the ricochet and backsplatter from misdirected rounds or shrapnel from rounds fired at close range.
- The AR500 steel backer is designed to stop bullets. ATS Targets can assist in appropriate steel selection for various calibers.
- Available with ribbed acoustic texture.
- ATS Targets’ Vulcan© panels are built to last with industry leading life and durability.